quirky projects and one of those has just gone public with its latest creation. It's codenamed "Data Explorer", which perhaps isn't an ideal codename since it describes exactly what the enterprise-focused service does. Instead of manually searching and copying data into a report, Data Explorer pulls information from SQL databases, spreadsheets and other "random sources" that could be relevant, and then attempts to "clean it up, transform it, merge it together and then publish it out" as a coherent report. You can learn more and sign up for the beta at the source link, or click past the break to watch a Microsoft exec demo the tool using a real-world case study -- we found it a bit dense, but you'll be fine as long as you remember that kids love frozen yogurt.
- Senior Technical Talent Advisor and Community Development - A.I, Machine Learning and Data Science.
Director & Co-Founder @ www.Abso-Fashion-Lutely.co.ukDirector & Founder of Data Science & Big Data Analytics IT Job Board http://datasciencebigdataanalytics.jobboard.io/
Data Scientist, Statistician, Insight Analyst, Chief Data Scientists, Data Architect, Data Engineer, Data Analyst, Statistics Consultant, Research Engineer, Quantitative Analyst, Developer, Engineer, Pre-Sales / Post Sales engineer, Sales Engineer, Software Engineer, Systems Engineer, Technical Evangelist, Client Services Engineer, Architects (Cloud, Solutions & Enterprise), Cloud & Big data Analytics, Microsoft Azure and consulting roles.
The above is not an exclusive list and I work on a diverse range of roles and technologies. Contact me: 0044 788 135 1363
I am currently studying with Udacity to further my career in Data Science, Big Data Analytics, Programming, Algorithms, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Statistics, Physics, Psychology & Visualizing Algebra.
I specialise in the following:
• Talent Manager and also responsible for expanding our internal team; vetting, meeting & technically testing candidates
• Providing advice around legal, accounting and general recruitment to the community
• Utilising the latest social media strategies for recruitment Twitter,Github Etc ..
• Setting up interviews, negotiating extensions, offers & contracts
• Developing new relationships and bringing in new business
• Client & account management
• Attending and arranging technical conferences to better my understanding of the technologies and markets I specialise in
I own & run the following groups on LinkedIn:
• ASP.Net MVC 3, MVC 4 & MVC5 Ninjas
• Cloud & Big data
• Microsoft Azure Ninjas
• Data Scientist & Analytics UK
• HTML5 Ninjas
• Java Blackbelt
• Hadoop Experts UK & EMEA