Monday 10 March 2014

The Beginning of Forensic Science for me

I am currently doing recruitment for Data Scientist, computer scientists, statisticians, biostatisticians, physicists, computational social scientists, economists, engineers, operations researchers & Insight Analyst in UK, EMEA, Asia Pacific & Americas.

So for my personal expansion of my career I will be doing a new online course in my spare time on Forensic Science (Level 3) -

The course will be covering four main areas:

  • Introduction to Forensics
  • Criminology
  • Human Anatomy and Physiology
  • The Future of Forensics

It’s going to take me a bit of time but I think it will be a very interesting challenge. 

Keep an eye on this page for some updates as I do it or follow me on twitter - @adam_rab

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.